New tutorial added to HowtoMatrix database.
How to Edit Videos With Avidemux
Avidemux is one good video editing software that we used regularly to edit our videos. It is free, cross-platforms and supports simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. One of the most important thing is that it is easy to use. Even if you are a novice, or do not have any experience in editing videos, you can still use it like a professional and perform all the cutting, joining, reformatting, resizing, encoding with your videos effortlessly.
Avidemux supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF. Tasks can also be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities.
In this article, we are going to show you how to:
1. Remove audio from a video file.
2. Remove the video component and save the audio part.
3. Add extra effects to your video
4. Resizing and reformatting your video.
5. Cutting a video clippings from a video file.
Download Avidemix from here.