New tutorial added to HowtoMatrix database.
gummi – Simple LaTeX editor written in Python/GTK
Gummi is a lightweight LaTeX editor written in Python/GTK+ released as open-source software under a dual MIT/Beerware license.
Read the rest of gummi – Simple LaTeX editor written in Python/GTK (27 words)
- Howto Install Elements for Compiz Fusion (7)
- Mound Data Manager – Manage data in the context of other applications (2)
- How to install Adobe Flash Player 10 in Ubuntu 8.04 (32 bit and 64 bit Hardy heron) (58)
- Intel Graphics Performance Guide for Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) Users (68)
- Ubuntu Package management Using dpkg (1)
- Howto install Google Gadgets in ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron) (26)
- ack-grep – A grep-like program specifically for large source trees (7)
- How to add Ubuntu 8.04 to win server 2003 Active Directory Domain (10)
- Ubuntu has the strongest chance to take Linux mainstream (0)